Home » , , » Sausage & Kale Lentil Soup and Parmesan Skillet Rolls--My first Soup & Homemade Rolls for Fall

Sausage & Kale Lentil Soup and Parmesan Skillet Rolls--My first Soup & Homemade Rolls for Fall

It's a very strange weather pattern we're experiencing in Monterey, California.  Yesterday, it was overcast and muggy.  Today, the skies were gloomy and I had a craving for soup.  I was also craving fresh bread to go with the soup.  I love lentil soup, and I especially love it when it's paired with sausage.  So, I grabbed my soup "Holy Trinity" of one onion, carrots and celery and speed chopped them with my food processor.  I have plenty of homemade chicken stock in the freezer and then I just started grabbing what I could find in my pantry. What I didn't  grab was my camera.  I figured that there are plenty of lentil soup recipes on blogs and so I just started creating a soup.  As a result, this time, there aren't my usual step-by-step photos on how to make this soup.  I decided to make our favorite Buttered Rosemary Rolls because they are easy to make and don't take a lot of time.  At the last minute, I decided to use Parmesan Cheese, instead. 

These smelled so good, that I decided to grab my camera after all, so I could share it with you.

I'm so glad that I adapted the Buttered Rosemary Rolls with Parmesan Cheese. They were wonderful!  My son was happy, because he doesn't care for Rosemary.  By garnishing the lentil soup with a little Parmesan, my family had a hearty and comforting meal that was perfect for Fall weather.

Heaven help me, these are good!


From what I hear, we are supposed to have a heat wave next week.  Sigh.  That means my Weber will be back in action.  I surprised myself, at how delicious my concoctions turned out!  So here ya go...the printable recipes cards are below.  That is, if you'd like to make either (or both) of these recipes.  If you would like a step-by-step on making the rolls, click here.


I am submitting this post to Deb at Kahakai Kitchen for her Souper Sunday weekly roundup of recipes of bloggers who make soups, sandwiches or salads.  It looks like my soup kettle is back in business again!

Enjoy!




                               

Skillet Parmesan Rolls

        <p>This yeast roll recipe is very forgiving and fool-proof. They&#8217;re also very versatile.  This time, I brushed the rolls with melted butter and Parmesan. Or, you can chop fresh rosemary and sprinkle sea salt before baking. Either way, they are ...    

        See Skillet Parmesan Rolls on Key Ingredient.    

   

                               

Sausage, Kale & Lentil Soup

        <p>This soup turned out to be very hearty and flavorful, especially with my Parmesan Skillet rolls!<br />The rolls are here:<br />http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/1875060/skillet-parmesan-rolls/</p>    

        See Sausage, Kale & Lentil Soup on Key Ingredient.    

   
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Delicious Food Kitchen - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger